Are you in business (or planning to go into business) with your spouse or significant other? How do the two of you divide and conquer your business? In this episode of Untamed, Cheryl Peng and AnneMarie Lorenzini are speaking with married business partners Tussanee and Paul Luebbers, who together run Integrity Lash, host the long-running podcast, “LashCast” and also organize the largest lash convention in the world, LashConference.
Their path to success has not been easy. Paul and Tussanee reveal some very personal details about their troubled “seasons” (as they call them) in the past, in the hope that they can help others through some of the rocky times couples may experience doing business together. From prioritizing family time to showing grace and respect for each other’s skills and shortcomings, they let us in on what it’s like to spend 24/7 with your spouse, and how to navigate the ups and downs of family and business.
Expect to hear:
- How Tussanee founded Integrity Lash back in 2005
- The transition of Paul moving from film to the beauty industry
- Breaking the conventional wisdom that says don’t go into business with friends and family
- Humility and sacrifice must come from both partners
- Key considerations before entering a partnership with a spouse
- Advice for expecting moms in business partnerships
- Paul breaking the gender norms of the male breadwinner
- Financial considerations when getting into a business partnership
Lash Conference Nov 5-7 2022
Integrity Lash Website