In this episode ofUntamed—a show dedicated to empowering lash artists—Sydney Nanton, marketing and media manager ofUntamed Artistry, shares tips around content creation and website engagement.
A jam-packed session, find out more about:
- The definition of content (a media asset that you produce: podcasts, social media posts, blog posts, and so on).
- Why content creation is critical for your lash business, and a few tips to reduce content overwhelm:
- Use a schedule to plan your content because it saves time. To do this, try Preview (which is free), or Iconosquare, or even Google Calendar—whatever works for you.
- The number one tip for building a social media presence: Don’t reinvent the wheel, use templates where possible (Canva is a tool that you can use to create social media posts and there are plenty of website builders that are pre-made, such as Wix).
- Why owning your own website is still important, and how it gives your lash business credibility.
- Tips for boosting website traffic and how SEO works. What keywords are and the role they play in SEO. How to easily make your own website, and what type of content is important for your visitors as well as for SEO purposes.
- What organic search is and what makes it more profitable in the long run than paying for click ads.
- Why email marketing is important, and how it can grow your lash business.
- The most important marketing strategy for lash artists is social media because clients want to see the work you do and social media is the perfect medium for this.
This episode is brought to you by Untamed Artistry
Untamed Artistry is your one-stop lash biz shop: combining helpful knowledge and amazing eyelash extension products (hand-tested in our lash nerd lab). We want to make you successful by giving you high-quality products and showing you what you need to use them well. Find great products, all the education you could ever want, and a healthy dose of quirk atuntamedartistry.com