In this episode ofUntamed byUntamed Artistry, Roxie Reese, CEO at DFW Lash University, shares what made her start a beauty school.DFW Lash University is a state-approved lash license program, and it’s the result of Roxie’s desire to impact others in the industry she loves.
Roxie explains what drove her to build this unique beauty school, and how her observation about the industry seemed very “cookie cutter.” She adds that she wanted her programs to be a central place for diversity to cultivate inclusion.
One of the highlights of this episode is seeing that behind every amazing CEO, there is a human who has their very own life experiences and struggles — even when all we see is success.
With a deep passion for lash artistry, Roxie shares:
- What DFW Lash University is, her mission is to create the highest quality educational experience, expose the limited possibilities and potential in this industry.
- The difference between state-licensed lash programs and other lash courses.
- The motivation behind creating DFW Lash University and what makes it unique.
- What inclusivity means at DFW Lash University.
- What educators can do to provide more inclusive courses, and how the lash industry and individual artists can support inclusivity efforts.
- The “person” behind the CEO: juggling the responsibilities of being a CEO and mother of a young child.
Untamed Artistry is your one-stop lash biz shop: combining helpful knowledge and amazing eyelash extension products (hand-tested in our lash nerd lab). We want to make you successful by giving you high-quality products and showing you what you need to use them well. Find great products, all the education you could ever want, and a healthy dose of quirk atuntamedartistry.com
This episode is brought to you by Untamed Artistry