At this time of the year, lash artists are busier than ever. In this episode ofUntamedbyUntamed Artistry, Cheryl Peng, founder and CEO of Untamed Artistry, interviews AnneMarie Lorenzini, Managing Director at Untamed Artistry, who over the years has invested a lot of time learning time management skills.
Learn about the tips and tricks that will help you put your best foot forward, and get the best out of your lash artistry life:
- The percentage of revenue that increases during holiday time, and the potential problem when the busy season has ended (and what to do about it).
- How to best utilize the quiet period after the chaos of the holiday season, and why you should work on a strategy to cultivate clients that keeps your income steady throughout the year.
- How to increase revenue over the holiday season by selling gift packages and bundles.
- Habits that you should develop to help prevent burnout and achieve balance, such as blocking time out of your schedule for yourself and setting a daily schedule with breaks, and then sticking to it no matter what.
- Tips for setting boundaries, especially when you’re not used to saying “no.”
- Setting breaks between clients: you could use a booking system that does it automatically, or schedule additional time into the appointment time of each client.
- Prioritizing your personal life because it has an impact on your stress level which impacts your business.
- Recommended time management books (see the resources below).
This episode is brought to you by Untamed Artistry
Untamed Artistry is your one-stop lash biz shop: combining helpful knowledge and amazing eyelash extension products (hand-tested in our lash nerd lab). We want to make you successful by giving you high-quality products and showing you what you need to use them well. Find great products, all the education you could ever want, and a healthy dose of quirk atuntamedartistry.com